Friday 18 March 2011

London Elek, New album!

Yep, in case you were not already aware, the mighty London Elektricity is working on a new album titled Yikes! And is releasing his first single in three years, on vinyl April 4th. Digital release is March 18th.





"This is my first release for three years, and features the vocals of Elsa Esmeralda who graced Just One Second from my last album Syncopated City," says London Elektricity. "Elsa features on seven tracks on Yikes!, and I can safely say this is easily my best work to date. Yikes! has been two years in the making, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!"

Every Friday in the run up to the release oYikes! on April 25th, Hospital Records will be unveiling a brand new video on www.londonelektricity.com. Junglised shall keep you up to date :)

Youtube links:

No comments:

Post a Comment